With the weather set to summer what better way to enjoy those longer days then in the perfect outdoor entertaining area?!
The team at Hurst Homes loves creating custom dream homes and if you love entertaining as much as we do why not make your alfresco one with wow factor.
As shown in our award winning display home with a little extra budget to spare for the outdoor area there are a few simple yet effective ways to give your area that wow and bring the indoors out.
- Depending on your plan there is a number of different options for external doors for example the corner stacking doors which open right up to allow a seamless flow between the two areas.
- Outdoor kitchens are a great way to make the outdoors the perfect cooks entertaining space with the ability to cook, store utensils etc all outside in your alfresco area.
- Extend your area out beyond the roofline by tiling a designated zone next to your alfresco slab, this is an excellent way to create a bigger outdoor space for some fun in the sun.
- Mix flooring materials. If you choose to mix your flooring make sure it all ties in and works together to create a seamless flow from the indoors out, as shown in our display.
- Think about electrical, when adding a little extra to your alfresco if you plan on having a TV outdoors don’t forget to include your wall mounted TV & PowerPoint’s and for the finishing touch why not add some built in Bluetooth speakers to the roof which are controlled via your phone for the icing on the cake.
To see for yourself just how amazing an entertainment area can look with a little extra budget that wont break the bank be sure to visit our Display Home @ 10 Goonawarra Street, Estella Rise, open most Saturdays or via appointment.
(feature picture from our friends @ Houzz.com)